Digital Millennium Copyright Act
The following may be interpreted as DailyNews.zone (hereafter ‘the Service’) policy towards copyrightinfringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter ‘DMCA’). The address of DailyNews.zone’s Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (‘Designated Agent’) is email.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Designated Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.